Hello, COI-warning. We welcome your contributions, but if you have an external relationship with the people, places or things you have written about on Wikiquote, you may have a conflict of interest. Editors with a conflict of interest may be unduly influenced by their connection to the topic. See the conflict of interest guideline and for more information. We ask that you:
- avoid editing or creating articles about yourself, your family, friends, company, organization or competitors;
- propose changes on the talk pages of affected articles;
- disclose your conflict of interest when discussing affected articles;
- avoid linking to your organization's website in other articles;
- do your best to comply with Wikiquote's policies and guidelines.
In addition, you must disclose your employer, client, and affiliation with respect to any contribution which forms all or part of work for which you receive, or expect to receive, compensation or other personal benefit.
Also please note that editing for the purpose of advertising, publicising, or promoting anyone or anything is not permitted.
| The above documentation is transcluded from Template:COI-warning/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.