|This article about an engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Most people don't realize that the slaughter plant is much gentler than nature. Animals in the wild die from starvation, predators, or exposure. If I had a choice, I would rather go through a slaughter system than have my guts ripped out by coyotes or lions while I was still conscious. Unfortunately, most people never observe the natural cycle of birth and death. They do not realize that for one living thing to survive, another living thing must die.
- "Stairway to Heaven," Thinking in Pictures (1995), p. 202.
- “If by some magic, autism had been eradicated from the face of the earth, then men would still be socializing in front of a wood fire at the entrance to a cave.”
- Grandin, Temple. Thinking in Pictures : My Life with Autism (Expanded Edition).Westminster, MD, USA: Knopf Publishing Group, 2006.
- I had auditory sensory problems and touch sensitivity problems, I had no problems with my vision. Other people absolutely cannot stand fluorescent lighting and they're sometimes helped by a thing called the Irlen colored glasses where you try on all kinds of different pale colored glasses until it's easier to read. It stops the problem of the print jiggling on the page.
- in "A Conversation with Temple Grandin" January 20, 2006
- Official website
- In Depth with Temple Grandin, interview from November 1, 2009
- Exclusive interview to "Revista Autismo" (Autism Magazine from Brazil), from December 2012 (English version)
- An Interview With Dr. Temple Grandin, from September 2013.