Terror by Night
Jump to navigation Jump to search
One Way Ticket to DEATH..! (taglines)
- Lady Margaret Carstairs: My husband gave it to me on our fifth wedding anniversary.
- Sherlock Holmes: 423 carats, isn't it?
- Lady Margaret Carstairs: The original diamond was over 700 carats.
- Sherlock Holmes': Really?
- Lady Margaret Carstairs: [to her son] Your father had it cut. Less ostentatious.
- Dr. John H. Watson: Less ostentatious? It's as big as a duck's egg.
- Sherlock Holmes: Did you discover anything, Watson?
- Dr. John H. Watson: Yes. He's a very suspicious character. He tried to put me off the scent.
- Sherlock Holmes: From the little I heard, he seemed reasonably successful.
- One Way Ticket to DEATH..!
- Basil Rathbone — Sherlock Holmes
- Nigel Bruce — Dr. John H. Watson
- Alan Mowbray — Major Duncan-Bleek/Sebastian Moran
- Dennis Hoey — Inspector Lestrade
- Renee Godfrey — Vivian Vedder
- Frederick Worlock — Professor Kilbane
- Mary Forbes — Lady Margaret Carstairs
- Skelton Knaggs — Sands
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|