Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Tim Hunter. Written by Charles S. Haas and Tim Hunter, based on the novel of the same name by S. E. Hinton.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Tex: [whimpers] Oh, no...
- Mason: [walks into Tex's room] Tex? You alright? You lose something?
- Tex: [laying under his bed with only his feet sticking out] It's kind of nice down here. Cool and quiet.
- Mason: Yeah, well maybe you should hurry it up so you can come have breakfast under the kitchen table. Then maybe you can catch a ride under the school bus!
- Tex: [gets up from under his bed and wraps a blanket around him] You would like that. Wouldn't you?
- Fortune Teller: You may think of one yes or no question to yourself.
- Tex: [he sees a horse pass by and thinks about Rowdy] Yeah, okay.
- Fortune Teller: I am sorry, the answer is no.
- Tex: [in Lem's new car] Come on, let's go for a ride!
- Mason: [points at Tex] What do you think he is? A baboon?!
- Tex: Who, me?
- Ms. Carlson: And Tex, I don't want another report on "Smokey the Cow Horse".
- Tex: Yeah, but I read it every time.
- Ms. Carlson: Why don't you read another book by the same author?
- Tex: You mean, that guy, wrote another book?
- Ms. Carlson: Yes, Tex. In the library.
- Tex: Oh, wow!
- His father's gone. His mother's a memory. His brother's moving on. But Tex McCormick isn't giving in.
- From the author and the star of "The Outsiders" - the story of a young man who wouldn't be beaten.
- Tough. Tender. Today.
- Matt Dillon - Tex McCormick
- Jim Metzler - Mason McCormick
- Meg Tilly - Jamie Collins
- Bill McKinney - Pop McCormick
- Frances Lee McCain - Mrs. Johnson
- Ben Johnson - Cole Collins
- Phil Brock - Lem Peters
- Nell Carter - Mrs. Peters
- Emilio Estevez - Johnny Collins
- Tom Virtue - Bob Collins
- Jack Thibeau - Coach Jackson
- Zeljko Ivanek - Hitchhiker
- Pamela Ludwig - Connie