Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Anubhav Sinha. Written by Anubhav Sinha and Mrunmayee Lagoo.
Thappad: Bas itni si baat?
- Everyone says, "it's just a slap". You know what that slap did? Suddenly i became aware of all the unfair things... i had learned to accept. What's expected of me is that i move on from the unfair.
- Sulakshana Sabharwal: Let it go child. Women must learn to be tolerant.
- Subodh: Does she have a real case for divorce? When you're truly in love, a little physical aggression is an expression of love.
- Netra Jaisingh: Every relationship is flawed. So best mend it.
- Amrita Sabharwal: If you need to mend it, it means it's broken.
- Amrita Sabharwal: Am i making a mistake?
- Sachin Sandhu: We always do what we think is right. The right thing doesn't always result in happiness.
- Netra Jaisingh: So, just one slap then ?
- Amrita Sabharwal: Just a slap, but... he cannot slap me.
- Vikram Sabharwal: Did Shivani buy a new car once again?
- Amrita Sabharwal: Yes.
- Vikram Sabharwal: What does she even do?
- Amrita Sabharwal: Hard work.
- Vikram Sabharwal: I didn't know you smoked.
- Swati: You're not supposed to know.
- Vikram Sabharwal: Does Karan know ?
- Swati: We kiss sometimes.
- Taapsee Pannu – Amrita Sabharwal (nee Sandhu)
- Pavail Gulati – Vikram Sabharwal
- Dia Mirza – Shivani Fonseca
- Maya Sarao – Advocate Netra Jaisingh
- Geetika Vidya Ohlyan – Sunita
- Kumud Mishra – Sachin Sandhu
- Ratna Pathak Shah – Sandhya Sandhu
- Tanvi Azmi – Sulakshana Sabharwal, Vikram's mother
- Ram Kapoor – Advocate Pramod Gujral