The 27th Day
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 27th Day is a 1957 film about five individuals from five nations who suddenly find themselves on an alien spacecraft with the power to launch capsules with great destructive power.
- Directed by William Asher. Written by Robert M. Fresco, based on the novel by John Mantley.
Five people given the power to destroy nations! What will they do? What would you do? (taglines)
- Jonathan Clark: People hate because they fear, and they fear anything they don't understand... which is almost everything.
- Eve Wingate: Maybe people really aren't worth saving.
- Jonathan Clark: I don't know, a lot of them are nice.
- Eve Wingate: What in heavens name is that?
- Jonathan Clark: Rock 'n' roll.
- Eve Wingate: Rock 'n' roll.
- Jonathan Clark: Music, almost.
- Five people given the power to destroy nations! What will they do? What would you do?
- The 27 Most Terrifying Days in History!
- DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE 27th DAY
- Mightiest shocker the screen ever had the guts to make!
- Terror From Outer Space!
- Gene Barry — Jonathan Clark
- Valerie French — Evelyn "Eve" Wingate
- George Voskovec — Professor Klaus Bechner
- Azemat Janti — Ivan Godofsky
- Arnold Moss — The Alien
- The 27th Day quotes at the Internet Movie Database
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|