The 7th Voyage of Sinbad
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Nathan H. Juran. Written by Kenneth Kolb.
See these incredible scenes before your unbelieving eyes! (taglines)
- For another such kiss, I'd invent a whole continent.
- [first lines]
- Sinbad: Harufa.
- Harufa: Aye, captain?
- Sinbad: Sound for a depth.
- Harufa: A sounding? Here?
- Sinbad: Aye.
- Harufa: Aye, captain.
- Sokurah the Magician: From the land beyond beyond. From the world past hope and fear. I bid you, genie, now appear.
- Barani - the Genie: I obey the master of the lamp.
- Sokurah the Magician: I command you to build me a barrier between those men and the Cyclops!
- Barani - the Genie: I shall try, o master. I shall try.
- Sultan: Is that not Sadi, your waiting woman?
- Princess Parisa: Yes, papa. She has offered herself as the Magician's subject.
- Sultan: If he can turn her into a contented woman, he is indeed a great magician.
- Princess Parisa: Papa!
- Sinbad: May Allah grant we find food and water.
- Harufa: And may Allah grant we find nothing else.
- Princess Parisa: [after seeing Sokurah throw a live cobra into the same urn Sadi is in] It's a serpent! Papa... she will be killed!
- Sultan: [patting her arm] Allah have mercy on them... both!
- Princess Parisa: Oh, Papa!
- Caliph: Where will you find the crew, Sinbad?
- Sinbad: The bravest of my former men will sail with me.
- Caliph: That will not be enough. Where will you find the others?
- Sinbad: I'll find them... where men fear the headman's axe more than the cyclops - in the caliph's prison yard.
- See these incredible scenes before your unbelieving eyes!
- 8th Wonder of the Screen!
- Kerwin Mathews — Sinbad
- Kathryn Grant — Princess Parisa
- Richard Eyer — Barani, the genie
- Torin Thatcher — Sokurah
- Alec Mango — Caliph of Baghdad
- Harold Kasket — Sultan