The Abominable Snow Rabbit
The Abominable Snow Rabbit is a six-minute 1961 Warner Bros. Looney Tunes theatrical cartoon starring Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. The cartoon was directed by Chuck Jones and co-directed by Maurice Noble, with a story by Tedd Pierce. The cartoon's title is taken from the phrase and horror film The Abominable Snowman. It was the final original Chuck Jones theatrical cartoon with Daffy Duck.
- Poor Bugs. But any way you look at it, it's better he should suffer. After all, it was me or him, and, obviously, it couldn't be me. It's a simple matter of logic. I'm not like other people. I can't stand pain. It hurts me.
- Bugs Bunny: Okay, Abom. Here's your bunny rabbit.
- Hugo the Abominable Snowman: Duh, bunny rabbit, George?
- Daffy Duck: Bunny rabbit? Me?
- Bugs Bunny: Yes, you, doc.
- Daffy Duck: Ho, ho, very funny. Ha, ha, very droll. Hey, shorty! What do you consider to be the distinguishing characteristics of a rabbit?
- Hugo the Abominable Snowman: Distinguishing character, uh...
- Daffy Duck: Yeah, yeah! What makes a rabbit look like a rabbit?
- Hugo the Abominable Snowman: Why, duh, duh, long ears!
- Daffy Duck: And whom around here has long ears? Sorry to have to do this to you, bud.
- Bugs Bunny: [has tied down his ears and sticks two fingers behind Daffy's head] Eh. Don't give it a second thought.
- Hugo the Abominable Snowman: [grabs Daffy] Oh, boy! Just like I always wanted! My own little bunny rabbit.
- Bugs Bunny: They really do make a charming couple.