The Abominable Snow Rabbit
The Abominable Snow Rabbit is a six-minute 1961 Warner Bros. Looney Tunes theatrical cartoon in which Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck run into the abominable snowman in the Himalayas. The cartoon was directed by Chuck Jones and co-directed by Maurice Noble, with a story by Tedd Pierce. The cartoon's title is taken from the phrase and horror film The Abominable Snowman. It was the final original Chuck Jones theatrical cartoon with Daffy Duck.
This cartoon was featured in Daffy Duck's Quackbusters
- Poor Bugs! But any way you look at it, it's better he should suffer. After all, it was me or him, and, obviously, it couldn't be me. It's a simple matter of logic. I'm not like other people. I can't stand pain. It hurts me.
- Bugs Bunny: Okay, Abom. Here's your bunny rabbit.
- Hugo the Abominable Snowman: Duh, bunny rabbit, George?
- Daffy Duck: Bunny rabbit? Me?
- Bugs Bunny: Yes, you, doc.
- Daffy Duck: Ho, ho, very funny. Ha, ha, very droll. Hey, shorty! What do you consider to be the distinguishing characteristics of a rabbit?
- Hugo the Abominable Snowman: Distinguishing character, uh...
- Daffy Duck: Yeah, yeah! What makes a rabbit look like a rabbit?
- Hugo the Abominable Snowman: Why, duh, duh, long ears!
- Daffy Duck: And whom around here has long ears? Sorry to have to do this to you, bud.
- Bugs Bunny: [has tied down his ears and sticks two fingers behind Daffy's head] Eh. Don't give it a second thought.
- Hugo the Abominable Snowman: [grabs Daffy] Oh, boy! Just like I always wanted! My own little bunny rabbit.
- Bugs Bunny: They really do make a charming couple.