The Amazing Transparent Man is a 1960 film about a crazed scientist who invents an invisibility formula, who plans to use the formula to create an army of invisible zombies.
What you can't see will kill you! (taglines)
- Directed by Edgar G. Ulmer. Written by Jack Lewis.
Dr. Peter Ulof
- I did not agree to kill a man by deliberate radiation poisoning.
- There is a man who has unlocked every door, except the one to his own soul...
- It's a serious problem. What would you do?
Major Paul Krenner
- You're too old-fashioned to be a genius.
- I must know the full potential of your invention because my aim is to make an entire army invisible. Do you understand that? An entire army.
- State Police officer: Imagine what our counter intelligence could accomplish if they were able to become invisible whenever necessary.
- Dr. Peter Ulof: The Central Intelligence Agency has already discussed the possibilities with me.
- Joey Faust: What kind of idiot are you, Krenner? I can't poke my nose inside a bank door without getting it blown off. Every newspaper in the country's got my picture!
- Major Paul Krenner: You're bitter, Faust - mean and bitter. You trust no one, and you hate everyone. You're just the man I need and understand.
- Major Paul Krenner: You're hardly in a position to bargain, Mr. Faust.
- Joey Faust: A man with a gun doesn't have to bargain.
- The Most Amazing Picture Of The Year! He's Invisible! He's Deadly!
- WARNING! Joey Faust, escaped convict, THE AMAZING TRANSPARENT MAN, has vowed to "appear" invisibly IN PERSON at every performance of this picture!
- What you can't see will kill you!