The Angry Red Planet
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cinemagic and you invade the Angry red Planet. (taglines)
- All right, everybody! Come and get it! Breakfast's ready! Hot coffee, hard tack and vitamin pill!
- I think I'll call you Cleopatra because you're such a cool doll!
- Hey, three eyes! What a crazy peepin' Tom!
- So Oola ran screaming across the burning Martian sands as the monster Ongolur relentlessly pursued her, its five arms reaching hungrily for her.
- Martian: Men of Earth, we of the planet Mars give you this warning. Listen carefully and remember: We have known your planet Earth since the first creature crawled out of the primeval slime of your seas to become man. For millennia, we have followed your progress. For centuries, we have watched you, listened to your radio signals and learned your speech and your culture, and now you have invaded our home. Technological adults, but spiritual and emotional infants, we kept you here, deciding your fate. Had the lower forms of life on our planet destroyed you, we would not have interfered, but you survived. Your civilization has not progressed beyond destruction, war and violence against yourselves and others. Do as you will to your own and to your planet, but remember this warning - do not return to Mars. You will be permitted to leave for this sole purpose. Carry the warning to Earth - "Do not come here." We can and will destroy you - ALL life on your planet - if you do not heed us. You have seen us, been permitted to glimpse our world. Go now. Warn mankind not to return unbidden.
- Dr. Iris 'Irish' Ryan: [Looking out the spaceship window] Look! Both moons are visible!
- CWO Sam Jacobs: Hey, two moons! What a place for romance, hunh?
- Dr. Iris 'Irish' Ryan: And songwriters!
- CWO Sam Jacobs: [singing] Two moons! Da-da-da-da-da!
- Col. Thomas O'Bannion: Let's close you mouth and the port quads, hunh? No use getting the view plate scratched up by meteor dust.
- Col. Thomas O'Bannion: See anything?
- Dr. Iris 'Irish' Ryan: Nothing. Everything seems to be dead out there. It's like a nightmare of unending silence.
- Col. Thomas O'Bannion: I know, we all feel it.
- Dr. Iris 'Irish' Ryan: Then it isn't just me, because I'm a woman?
- Col. Thomas O'Bannion: Oh-ho. Women don't have any monopoly on fear. Men are more afraid of being called cowards. Cowardice is one thing I guess we can never forgive ourselves.
- Sights beyond belief!
- Cinemagic and you invade the Angry red Planet.
- In magnificent color.
- Spectacular Adventure Beyond Time and Space ...
- Gerald Mohr — Col. Thomas O'Bannion
- Naura Hayden — Dr. Iris "Irish" Ryan
- Les Tremayne — Prof. Theodore Gettell
- Jack Kruschen — Chief Warrant Officer Sam Jacobs