The Beast of Hollow Mountain is a 1956 film about an American cowboy living in Mexico who discovers his cattle is being eaten by a giant prehistoric dinosaur.
One Day After A Million Years It Came Out Of Hiding To... Kill! Kill! Kill! (taglines)
- Directed by Edward Nassour. Written by Willis H. O'Brien.
- Start thinking with your head instead of your gun.
- Oh, I make it a rule never to be offended at a pretty girl.
- Don Pedro: Well, maybe that's your answer. That swamp is a very mysterious and sinister place.
- One Day After A Million Years It Came Out Of Hiding To... Kill! Kill! Kill!
- A HORROR BEYOND BELIEF...BREATHING HATE, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!
- And introducing the new REGISCOPE Process