The Beast with a Million Eyes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by David Kramarsky and Roger Corman. Written by Tom Filer.
Prepare for a close encounter of the terrifying kind! (taglines)
- Carol Kelley: I don't suppose it really matters, but...
- Allan Kelley: Does anything really matter to you anymore?
- Carol Kelley: Oh, I'm sorry she heard, I'm... I didn't mean to...
- Allan Kelley: You say a lot of things you don't mean, Carol. But you still say them, don't ya?
- Carol Kelley: Yes. I'm not easy to get along with am I? Oh, I don't know. I think I could stand it, except for out there... all that wasteland and mountains. We might as well be on another planet. Oh, Alan without Sandy I don't know what would happen to me. It'd be just you and me and... Him. Always watching. Why doesn't he ever go away on his day off? Always watching us. Heaven knows thinking what thoughts.
- Allan Kelley: We've been over this before. You must know by now, he's harmless.
- Carol Kelley: I've never been sure.
- Allan Kelley: How do men have souls?
- Carol Kelley: If I could answer that, I'd more than human.
- Prepare for a close encounter of the terrifying kind!
- Screaming Terror!
- An unspeakable horror... Destroying... Terrifying!
- Paul Birch — Allan Kelley
- Lorna Thayer — Carol Kelley
- Dona Cole — Sandy Kelley
- Dick Sargent — Larry
- Chester Conklin — Old Man Webber
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|