The Big Noise (1944 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A PAIR OF SILLY SHERLOCKS! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Stan: You know what?
- Oliver: What?
- Stan: I've got a clue. I think Mr. Hartley is just a bit cracked. Well, I ought to know.
- Oliver: All inventors are like that - they're eccentric. They're not like you and me.
- Oliver: What a beautiful picture.
- Alva P. Hartley: Yes, that cost a lot of money. It's a Vandyke.
- Stanley: A what?
- Alva P. Hartley: A Vandyke. You know what a Vandyke is.
- Stanley: Oh, yeah. My uncle had one, but he had to have it shaved off.
- Oliver: Shh!
- Stanley: What?
- Oliver: Vandyke was a painter, not a beard.
- A PAIR OF SILLY SHERLOCKS!
- IT'S A TERRIFIC BANG!
- The Laugh BANG Of A Lifetime !
- DANGER! YOU'LL LAUGH YOURSELF TO DEATH!
- Stan Laurel — Stanley
- Oliver Hardy — Oliver
- Arthur Space — Alva P. Hartley
- Doris Merrick — Evelyn
- Esther Howard — Aunt Sophie
- Bobby Blake — Egbert Hartley
- Veda Ann Borg — Mayme Charlton
- Frank Fenton — Charlton
- James Bush — Hartman
- Philip Van Zandt — Dutchy Glassman
- Robert Dudley — Grandpa
- Edgar Dearing — Motorcycle Cop