The Big O
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- 1 General
- 2 Season 1
- 2.1 Roger the Negotiator [1.1]
- 2.2 Dorothy Dorothy[1.2]
- 2.3 Electric City[1.3]
- 2.4 Underground Terror[1.4]
- 2.5 Bring Back My Ghost [1.5]
- 2.6 A Legacy of Amadeus [1.6]
- 2.7 The Call from the Past[1.7]
- 2.8 Missing Cat[1.8]
- 2.9 Beck Comes Back[1.9]
- 2.10 Winter Night Phantom[1.10]
- 2.11 Daemonseed [1.11]
- 2.12 Enemy Is Another Big! [1.12]
- 2.13 R.D. [1.13]
- 3 About The Big O
- 4 External Links
- Big O Boot Sequence: Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
- Roger: "Big O! And... Action!"
Roger the Negotiator [1.1]
- Beck: Oh, man, my robot! He broke it!
- Roger: Okay, now I get it. You're just mimicking us. That's why you seem so unnatural.
- Dorothy: It is not clear what you mean, could you be more specific?
- Roger: No matter how human your piano playing sounds, you're simply imitating us. That's why no matter what you play, it has no effect on anyone and becomes pointless.
- Dorothy: No one is ever happy to hear an alarm bell.
- Roger: That's...
- (The power goes out)
- Roger: But if there's something that frightens you, there are those that turn their eyes away and there are those who try to see through the fear and conquer it.
Bring Back My Ghost [1.5]
- Dastun: On the justice and honor of the Military Police
A Legacy of Amadeus [1.6]
The Call from the Past[1.7]
- Roger Smith: This fallen angel's nothing but trouble.
Beck Comes Back[1.9]
- Roger: Dorothy, I'm, I'm curious to know what that second question of yours is.
- Dorothy: If, neither of us had memories, and we met, so, then would you and I fall in love as well?
- Roger: That's, um, well.
- Dorothy: I warned you, it was a tough question.
- Dorothy: So then, Mr. Wise fell in love out of loneliness, right?
- Roger: Sorry, that question is too tough to answer. What was your second question?
- Dorothy: Forget it. If you thought the last question was tough, this one is worse.
Winter Night Phantom[1.10]
Enemy Is Another Big! [1.12]
- Schwarzwald: It can't be! It's happening again!
- Dastun: But that's impossible! No one's piloting it!
- Schwarzwald: You don't need a master, or do they choose their own master? Do we control them, or do they control us, Roger Smith?
- Schwarzwald: That Alex Rosewater is a real piece of work.
About The Big O
- Started first as a gimmick for a toy.
- Keichi Satou The Computer Culture Reader edited by Joseph R. Chaney, Judd Ethan Ruggill, Ken S. McAllister p 116