The Biggest Loser
The Biggest Loser is a reality television show which started in the U.S. in 2004. The show centers on overweight contestants attempting to lose the most weight to fight for a cash prize and become the Biggest Loser.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Season 6 (Families)
Week 1 [6.01]
Feel the fear. Do it anyway.
- Bob: I know it hurts, but I’m saving your life right now.
- Jillian: Unless you faint, puke or die... keep walking!
Quotes on the wall of the gym:
- Jillian: I can’t save you. You have to save yourself.
- Bob: Believe in yourself. Trust the process. Change forever.
Season 8 (Second Chances)
Week 5 [8.05]
- Jillian: Either make your butt smaller, or jump on the platform and change your life. Quit wasting time.
Season 9 (Couples 3)
Week 15 [9.15]
- Jillian: They're never going to change. But you can... It will not be easy, but it will be worth it.
Season 14 (Challenge America)
Week 2 [14.02]
- Dolvett: Sometimes you've got to go through hell to get to heaven.