The Black Scorpion (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Out of the volcano they come... (taglines)
- Teresa Alvarez: Caviar? Aren't you overdoing it a bit, Hank?
- Hank Scott: Well, I've got to make an impression on you in 48 hours that'll last for two months. What's the matter, don't you like caviar?
- Teresa Alvarez: Oh, I love it, but, I must say, I could never understand why it's so expensive!
- Hank Scott: Well, it's a whole year's work for a sturgeon.
- Hank Scott: One question, doctor...
- Dr. Velazco: I hope I can answer it.
- Hank Scott: Well, the alcohol, the distilled water, the salt solution - I can understand that, but what's the tequila for?
- Dr. Velazco: Well, in your country I believe they call it a coffee break.
- Hank Scott: [after watching two scorpions fight] That's how they kill each other - that weak spot in the throat!
- Artur Ramos: It must be it!
- DON'T BE ASHAMED TO SCREAM - IT HELPS TO RELIEVE THE TENSION
- We defy you not to get a genuine case of the horrors when you see "The Black Scorpion"!
- Every horror you've seen on the screen grows pale beside the horror of "THE BLACK SCORPION"
- SHOWN UNCUT! Every terror exactly as filmed!
- NOTE: The management reserves the right to put up the lights any time the audience becomes too emotionally disturbed!
- We urge you not to panic or bolt from your seats!
- HE GET YOU SCARED STIFF!
- SHOWN UNCUT! ALL ITS HORROR EXACTLY AS FILMED!
- THE HIDEOUS INHUMAN BEING THAT DEFIED EVERY LAW OF NATURE!
- EARTHQUAKE RELEASES NEW MONSTER HORROR!
- Out of the volcano they come...
- The management reserves the right to put up the lights any time the audience becomes too emotionally disturbed. We urge you not to panic or bolt from your seats.
- Every Horror You've Seen on the Screen Grows Pale Beside the Horror of THE BLACK SCORPION!
- Richard Denning — Dr. Hank Scott
- Mara Corday — Teresa Alvarez
- Carlos Rivas — Dr. Arturo Ramos
- Mario Navarro — Juanito
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|