The Brothers Grimm (film)
The Brothers Grimm is a 2005 film about brothers Will and Jake Grimm who are travelling con-artists and who encounter a genuine fairy-tale curse which requires genuine courage instead of their usual bogus exorcisms.
- I made that armour! It's not magic... it's just shiny.
- It seems that the music has turned horribly French.
- Miss Krauss, perhaps you don't realize who we are. We're the Brothers Grimm, the men who vanquished the mill witch of Karlstadt, the frog boy of Glutenhof, and the cannibal chef of the Schwarzwald in the gingerbread house of terror.
The Mirror Queen
- Truth is much more terrible than fiction.
- What a beautiful bedtime story this will be!
- Who's the fairest of them all?
- Will Grimm: We're here to save your land from evil enchantments.
- Sasha: Papa, they're famous!
- Will Grimm: Right you are, son! The famous Brothers Grimm! Look at this strapping young man.
- Father: He is my daughter.
- Will Grimm: And a fine wife he'll make some lucky man!
- Angelika: Show us the way, Grandmother Toad, and I'll give you a kiss. [she licks the toad.]
- Will Grimm: That's just not right.
- Will Grimm: We cannot fight an entire forest!
- Angelika: You're just scared!
- Will Grimm: Just scared? I'm terrified!
- [Bunst and Hidlick see Sasha get "eaten" by a mud creature.]
- Bunst: I... I do believe I've soiled myself.
- Hidlick: Oh, good... I thought it was me.
- Will Grimm: You killed my friends!
- Delatombe: I only wish you had more!
- [Women are talking upstairs.]
- Will Grimm: What do you say, Jake? A little chit, a little chat.
- Jacob Grimm: A little huff, a little puff. Thank you very much, Will.
- Jacob Grimm: Angelika, we'll find your sisters. All right, we'll bring them back.
- Will Grimm: [getting angry] Bring back her sisters? [he kicks Jacob] Bring them back? Bring them back with what? Magic beans?
- Jacob Grimm: Why do you say that?
- Will Grimm: Magic beans don't work! They don't bring people back to life! They did not then and they will not now!