The Brute Man
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Jean Yarbrough. Written by George Bricker.
His brain cried "Kill, kill, kill!" (taglines)
- Clifford Scott: Why did you come here?
- Hal Moffet, the 'Creeper': I need money.
- Mr. Haskins: [holding a grocery list] Where'd this come from?
- Jimmy: Somebody stuck it under the door.
- Mr. Haskins: [annoyed] Uhh...
- Jimmy: Don't you think it's kinda funny? Sticking a note under the door?
- Mr. Haskins: No! And don't go trying to make a mystery out of it! Somebody probably to busy to pick up the stuff.
- Jimmy: Could be the Creeper.
- Mr. Haskins: [very annoyed] Creeper, Creeper, Creeper! YOU GIVE ME THE CREEPS!
- Jimmy: Well he could be. That'd be a swell reason why he wouldn't wanna see anyone, or come out, 'cept at night.
- Mr. Haskins: Well you've just gotta deliver these groceries. And don't forget the money! A dollar and a quarter.
- Jimmy: OK... but I still think it could be...
- Mr. Haskins: I know! So he's The Creeper. Well you just creep along with that - I mean, hurry up with that stuff! And then get back and do the rest of your work!
- His brain cried "Kill, kill, kill!"
- No woman was safe from his crushing arms...
- Rondo Hatton — Hal Moffat
- Tom Neal — Clifford Scott
- Jan Wiley — Virginia Rogers Scott
- Jane Adams — Helen Paige
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|