Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Written and Directed by J. T. Petty, based on his original short film, Blood Red Earth.
They wait... They hunt... They feed. (taglines)
- If you so much as touch that gun without my say-so, I will holster it in your ass.
- Any Christian woman would prefer dying to capture. Mr. Williams had time to reload...because his wife gave it to him. If it came to that... I hope you'd be strong enough to take care of your mother.
- Henry Victor would rather pull toes off the Sioux than follow the trail before us.
- We find the Utes; they lead us to the Burrower tribe; we kill the Burrowers; you get your girl; you build a cabin on the prairie and you play American.
- You wanna go face an Indian war party on your lonesome? Those blanketheads will peel you like an orange, boy.
- Yeah, well, I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my ass.
- William Parcher: Not a mile from here... I had to eat a horse to survive.
- Gertrude Spacks: That's disgusting.
- William Parcher: It wasn't my horse. The point is, we're here now eating coconut cake. Right civilized country.
- William Parcher: What is that?
- Henry Victor: Hmm?
- William Parcher: What the hell is that?
- Henry Victor: It's a tobacco pouch.
- William Parcher: It's ugly as shit.
- Henry Victor: Yeah. Come off an Injun. Big buck by the name o' Sack-o-Tabacky.
- William Parcher: Jesus Christ.
- Dobie Spacks: W-What is it?
- Henry Victor: Shit, son.
- William Parcher: It's a scrotum, Dobie.
- John Clay: Why do you spend so much time rubbin' that boy's belly? He already thinks you're Jesus Crockett.
- William Parcher: I'm courtin' his mother.
- John Clay: That's Gertrude Spacks' boy?
- William Parcher: Yeah, oh. Oh.
- John Clay: Skinny woman. Might as well just poke the boy.
- William Parcher: That's not a very godly sentiment, John.
- Fergus Coffey: I came close to joining the army after New York. Impossible to get work there. No one will hire the Irish on account of us being a bunch of thieves and beggars.
- Walnut Callaghan: Sounds familiar.
- Ten Bear: [speaking in Indian language] Where do we find the Burrowers?
- Dull Knife: [speaking in Indian language] They'll find you. Even if you do taste like white man, now.
- Faith: [speaking in Indian language] They bury their food. Let it rot. The poisoned cannot sleep.
- William Parcher: They... they use some kind of poison. Bury their victims alive.
- Faith: When the blood is thick and the organs are soft, they return and eat. They drink.
- They wait... They hunt... They feed.
- Evil will surface.
- Clancy Brown - John Clay
- William Mapother - William Parcher
- Laura Leighton - Gertrude Spacks
- Sean Patrick Thomas - Walnut Callaghan
- Doug Hutchison - Henry Victor
- Karl Geary - Fergus Coffey
- Jocelin Donahue - Maryanne Stewart