The Cable Guy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
There's No Such Thing As Free Cable!(taglines)
- I can be your best friend or your enemy. You seem to prefer the latter.
- I'll juice ya up!
- Hey, Steve. I'm on a pay phone, so if you're there, pick it up. Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up. Well OK, call me back.
- Dry land is not a myth. I've seen it. Kevin Costner. Waterworld. I don't know what the big fuss is about. I saw that movie nine times. It rules!
- The blue knight rules! The red knight sucks the big one! Down, down, down. Right knight goin' down. Down, down, down. Right knight goin' down.
- I just wanna hang out! NO BIG DEEEEEAAAALLL!!!
- Chip: (eating chicken at Medieval Times) Can I have your skin?
- Steven: Sure.
- Chip: Check this out.
- (places pieces of chicken skin over his face)
- Chip: Silence the lambs!
- (imitates Hannibal Lecter)
- Chip: Hello, Clarice. It's good to see you again.
- (bursts out laughing)
- Steven: Oh lord.
- (Chip is danging over over a ledge above the giant cable dish)
- Steven: You'll be fine. I'll be your pal, just come on up!
- Chip: No. It's too late for me, but there are a lot of little cable boys and girls out there who still have a chance! Don't you understand, Steven? Somebody has to kill the babysitter.
- (drops from ledge and freefalls towards dish)
- There's no such thing as free cable
- Once you're hooked... you're his
- Are you ready to get wired?
- For Steven Kovacs, the price of cable is about to go up.
- He came... he saw... He tormented...
- Steven Kovacs
- Robin Harris
- Earl Kovacs