The Cider House Rules (film)
(Redirected from The Cider House Rules)
The Cider House Rules is a 1999 film about a young man living in a orphanage and going away to see the world. It was directed by Lasse Halström, with a screenplay by John Irving, who also wrote the novel on which it was based.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Good night, you princes of Maine, you kings of New England.
- I've looked at so many women. I've seen everything, and felt nothing. But when I look at you, it hurts.
- I'm not a doctor. I haven't been to medical school; I haven't even been to high school.
- I like orange. Should I keep the teeth orange?
Dr. Wilbur Larch
- You don't find it depressing that Homer Wells is picking apples?
- A story about how far we must travel to find the place where we belong.