The ClueFinders 5th Grade Adventures: The Secret of the Living Volcano
The ClueFinders 5th Grade Adventures: The Secret of the Living Volcano is a computer game created by the Learning Company.
- Joni: LapTrap, scoop up the artifact and head on back.
- LapTrap: (grumbling to himself) "Scoop up the artifact, LapTrap," "Fix the mini-sub, LapTrap," "Blow dry my hair, LapTrap."
- Sailor: Captain, a tsunami...headed right for us!
- Owen: Salami?
- Leslie: Not salami, tsunami!
- Leslie: By all appearances, Owen and I are sequestered in a subterranean chamber with no apparent means of egress.
- LapTrap: (rolls eyes)
- Owen: She means we're stuck underground somewhere.
- Leslie: (grumbles) That's what I said!
- LapTrap: This island is creepy...or as they say in Paris "creepé."
- Santiago: LapTrap, you're afraid of those mechanical sheep you dream about.
- Joni: That looks like an American village from the Revolutionary War era.
- Santiago: But where are all the people?
- LapTrap: And where are all the T.U.R.T.L.E.'s?
- Joni: Who are you?
- Great CrypTile Thief: I'm the Great CrypTile Thief! I stole everybody's CrypTiles and buried them in my patch of dangerous trees.
- Santiago: Why are you locked in the pillory?
- Great CrypTile Thief: (dry) I got caught.
- (People are being sucked into moving holes, which giant flowers keep peeking out of)
- Leslie: That is the strangest floral behavior I have ever seen...well, maybe not the strangest.
- (As they fall down a tube, Joni, Santiago and LapTrap scream.)
- LapTrap: Wait a minute, why am I yelling? I can fly!
- Tobor: Spell words to create a safe path across.
- (presents them with letters from the CrypTile language)
- Owen: Not that crazy language again! Don't you have anything in English?! I'm really good at English.
- (letters are changed to the English alphabet)
- Owen: Why is it that everywhere we go we always find really large pits to cross? I've got to get a skateboard that flies.
- Leslie: Can you remind me why we keep Earthling brains frozen in our biospheric chambers?
- Eco: Sustenance; Earthling brains are served at the finest restaurants.
- Owen: Brains? They eat human brains? You'd better watch out, Leslie; they'll want your big brain for sure!
- Leslie: LapTrap, interface with this computer.
- LapTrap: I'd love to, but, uh, I'm having a bad shell day.
- Leslie: LapTrap!
- LapTrap: All right, all right. Kids! They've got no respect for their T.U.R.T.L.E.'s!