The Cowboy Way
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Waiter: How would you like you steaks cooked?
- Pepper: Oh, just kicks its horns off, wipe its nasty ass, and chunk it right here on this plate.
- Sonny: It's your call, stubby.
- Pepper: If it's got hair, I can ride it. If it's got a beat, I can dance to it.
- Boy on Train: Look, Mom!... Cowboys!
- Waiter at Waldorf Astoria: And would you care to order wine with your meal?
- Pepper: Uh, yeah why don't you bring us a bottle of something or other, uh not too sweet, American.