The Daughter of Dr. Jekyll
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Daughter of Dr. Jekyll is a 1957 film about a young woman who discovers she is the daughter of the infamous Dr. Jekyll and begins to believe that she may also have a split personality, one of whom is a ruthless killer.
Blood-hungry spawn of the world's most bestial fiend! (taglines)
- Blood-hungry spawn of the world's most bestial fiend!
- Gloria Talbott — Janet Smith
- John Agar — George Hastings
- Arthur Shields — Dr. Lomas
- John Dierkes — Jacob
- Martha Wentworth — Mrs. Merchant
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|