The Diamond Arm
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Diamond Arm is a Soviet crime comedy film made by Mosfilm and first released in 1969.
Semyon Semyonovich Gorbunkov
- You know...! Ah!!! Ah! Gesha...! <...> Gesha!!
- Why didn't the captain warn them? What should I do now?
- It's a great thing he's not a smuggler. Nice guy... Why did I get so drunk, eh?
- How could you think that?! You, my wife, mother of my children. Oh God! Oh, woe to me...!
- These cretins said he was unconscious. So this dope doesn't know anything. Excellent...
- Come on, puppy, get out of my way! Get out of here!
- Fedya, another hundred and fifty champagne, and that's it.
- [Gena and Lyolik are with the chief] [psychically] Chief, it's all over! It is all over!! The cast is going to be removed! The client is leaving! Hahaha! He, he... I'll kill him! I will...! [Lyolik covers Gena's face with his beret] Mmmm... [bites Lyolik's finger] Eh! Eh! Eh! [Lyolik: Ah!!] Eh! Eh! Eh! Eh! Eh!
- Semyon: ...Also I love the song about hares.
- Gena: About whom...?
- Semyon: ...About hares.
- Gena: Senya, about hares... is not relevant! "Island of Bad Luck"!
- [Smugglers speak a foreign/fictional language]
- Smuggler №1: Inkes? Ki oro per? [Now, where is he?]
- Smuggler №2: Nuor burritto, yes of cos. [Easy, he has to come!]
- Smuggler №1: Purgen laste, shyort pobery? [Old password: "Dang it!"?]
- Smuggler №2: Shyort pobery. ["Dang it!"]
- Smuggler №1: Shyort pobery... Re nen ranto chusy Mykhail Svetloff? ["Dang it..." And is he exactly from the ship "Mikhail Svetlov"?]
- Smuggler №2: Ankate tasibo to fanche fa. [We were told that...]
- Smuggler №1: Dele dios prek moment trezi! [Will the ship leave in an hour?!]
- Smuggler №2: ...Ayte cupadon! Misen tak-not pinto! Bastujo nek-nem trulyalya!!! Net chachacha, trukadello vit!!! [Shut up!!]
- Smuggler №1: Porco madonna, dium pesto per baco castello! Dene brano hemare, inches arvestih, tsham durala! [Sorry, I overreacted!]