The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an action role-playing open world video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is the fifth installment in The Elder Scrolls series, following The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Skyrim was released worldwide on November 11, 2011, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.
- Stormcloak soldier: My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
- Guard anywhere: I used to be an adventurer like you until I took an arrow in the knee
- Guard in Whiterun: What is it? Dragons?
- Guard: I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.
- Kesh the Clean: (when asked on Peryite) He is the pus on the wound. Ah, the proper ones curl their noses, but it's pus that drinks foul humors and restores the blood. I worship Peryite, yes, because sometimes the world can only be cleansed by disease.
- Nazeem: Do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.
- Alvor: The finest weapons and armor.
- Guard: I’d be a lot happier with a belly full of mead.
- Bjorlam: Where do you want to go? Climb in back and we'll be off .
- Khajiit Merchant: Khajiit has wares if you have coin.
- Mysterious Note: We know.
- Ralof: Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there.
- A man without doubts is a man without a conscience.
- Ulfric Stormcloak to the player after the Battle for Solitude, if the player says they're unsure whether it was worth it