The Electric Horseman
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You ride off with somebody else's $12,000,000 horse, did you think we wouldn't notice?
- Okay, I respect your position. I don't understand it, but I respect it. A lot of famous people hated publicity: Albert Schweizer. Franco... Albert Schweizer.
- I'm going to get me a bottle of tequila and find me one of them Keno girls that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and just kinda kick back.
- Sonny: You've had a hard day. Why don't you scrunch down in the bag?
- Hallie: Oh, I wish it were that easy. I don't sleep.
- Sonny: Ever? How old are you?
- Sonny: I ain't carrying it. And you can't carry it.
- Hallie: The hell I can't. I've carried this stuff a lot of times.
- Sonny: Where? Up the escalator at Bloomingtons, or Bloomingbirds or wherever the hell it is?
- Hallie: Bloomingdales!
- Hallie: I've been to the rodeo, twice.
- Sonny: Did you stay for the rattlesnake round up?
- Hallie: Yes, I stayed. Right until the end. I saw the whole thing.
- Sonny: They don't have one. How're you going to round up a rattlesnake?
- Hallie: I'm just trying to be pleasant. You get so worked up about everything.
- Sonny: What have I got to be worked up about? I've only got a stolen horse; everybody except the Coast Guard is after me; I've got nothing but miles of open country to cross; and now I'm carrying a crazy woman around, wearing shoes from Bloomingbirds who thinks she's seen a rattlesnake round up.
- Hallie: They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- Sonny: I know. I'm the one who said it.
- Hallie: Mr. Steele, why were you 45 minutes late to the press conference?
- Sonny: Well, I'd like to apologize for that. I was giving mouth to mouth resuscitation to a bottle of tequila. And, we lost her too.
- Man: Hey! Hey, Hallie! Hallie Martin! We met in New York, remember?
- Hallie: Did we like each other?