The Enchanted Forest Chronicles
- You can’t do this to me! I can’t be melting! I’m a wizard! It’s not fa-
- What-no! Not soapsuds! It’s demeaning. Lemon juice! Bah! How dare you do such a thing? I’m the Head Wizard of the Society of Wizards! Interfering busybodies! Soapsuds! Of all the undignified tricks. You’ll be sorry for this! You can’t melt a wizard forever, you know! You’ll be sor…
- Blast you six ways from next Wednesday! This is the second time you’ve liquefies me! May you and your pet dragon and your triple-cursed wash water turn purple with orange spots and fall down a bottomless pit!
- Random wizard
- Eeeaugh! No! Help! You can’t do this to me!
Argelfraster. Argelfraster, you nasty little thief.[Cimorene]
- Noooo! Cimorene, this is all your fault. I spent months making that staff! I’ll get you for this, I swear I will. If it takes me twenty years, I’ll get you. You’ll be sorry. You’ll be…
- No! Not again! I’ll get you, Cimorene! I’ll be back! You can’t stop me! I’ll
- Power of water, wind and earth,
Turn the fire back to its birth.
Raise the spell to shield the flame
By the power that we have tamed.
- By the darkness of the stone’s heart,
By the silence of the sea’s tears,
By the whisper of the sky’s breath,
By the dawning of the star’s flame,
Do as I will thee!
- There is something backwards about climbing up six flights of stairs in order to get to a dungeon.