The Face of Fu Manchu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Don Sharp. Written by Harry Alan Towers.
Obey Fu Manchu Or Every Living Thing Will Die! (taglines)
- Nayland Smith - now the wheel of fate has turned full circle.
- Very interesting professor - vanity, jealousy. They bring us much that we need.
- You will obey me now until death.
- [broadcasting by radio] Attention! Attention! This is Fu Manchu. Stand by for an important message. I repeat, this is Fu Manchu. In a few days time I shall speak again to this country, and through it, to the entire world. What I tell you to do then must get done immediately. Anyone who disobeys will perish. To show you this is no idle threat, I give you this warning: remember Fleetwick. Remember Fleetwick.
- [broadcasting by radio] Attention! Attention! This is Fu Manchu. Stand by for an important message. I repeat, this is Fu Manchu. You know now that I must be obeyed, that I am all-powerful. In two more days I shall give my commands. They will be carried out at once... or ten thousand shall die. Ten thousand. And one particular man. That is all.
- The world shall hear from me again... the world shall hear from me again.
- Wait a minute! You can't leave the museum littered with dead Chinese!
- Nayland Smith: Haven't you noticed the sudden increase in drug crimes? The number of Orientals involved in gang killings?
Dr. Petrie: Not the yellow peril again! You are overtired! [chuckles]
- Lin Tang: What is it, father?
Fu Manchu: Why did Nayland Smith leave the seeds here?
[cue the entire monastery blowing up, and with it - Fu Manchu and his minions]
- Obey Fu Manchu Or Every Living Thing Will Die!
- The most evil man the world has ever known!
- Nigel Green — Sir Denis Nayland Smith
- Tsai Chin — Lin Tang
- Christopher Lee — Fu Manchu
- Joachim Fuchsberger — Carl Jannsen
- Karin Dor — Maria Muller
- James Robertson Justice — Sir Charles
- Howard Marion-Crawford — Dr. Petrie
- Walter Rilla — Professor Muller
- Harry Brogan — Professor Gaskell
- Jim Norton — Mathius
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|