The Fair-Haired Hare
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bugs Bunny: [singing and playing a guitar] Oh, give me a home, where the buffaloes roam, and the deers, and the antelopes play, [to the audience] and the rabbits, [continues singing and playing the guitar] where seldom is hoid a discouraging woid, and the skies are not cloudy all day.
- [suddenly, a pile of wooden planks laid down and lined up in a row, covering Bugs Bunny's rabbit hole up in the process]
- Bugs Bunny: Hey! What the... What's all the rumpus?!
- [construction workers build a cabin, as Bugs Bunny becomes uneasy]
- Bugs Bunny: Hey, bring on the fiddles.
- Yosemite Sam: [after poisoning the juice] Here's your juice, rabbit, now drink it up.
- Bugs Bunny: [spins the table] Trade ya.
- Yosemite Sam: [spins the table back] Drink your own juice!
- Bugs Bunny: [spins the table multiple times] Round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows.
- Yosemite Sam: [stops the table from spinning] CUT IT OUT! [pulls out his gun] NOW DRINK YOUR JUICE, BEFORE I BLOWS THE FUR OFF'N YER HIDE! [brightens] It's good for ya.
- Bugs Bunny: I'm not going to drink till you drink yours foist!
- Yosemite Sam: [chuckles darkly] OK, it's a deal. [drinks the poisoned carrot juice, then pulls his gun again] NOW, DRINK UP, VARMINT!!
- Bugs Bunny: [trembling nervously, Bugs Bunny drinks the clean carrot juice, then brightens] Ah. Hey, that's delicious! How about a second helping, doc?
- Mel Blanc as Bugs Bunny / Yosemite Sam / Judge.