The Fast and the Furious (2001 film)
The Fast and The Furious is a 2001 American action film about illegal street racing in Los Angeles, California. It stars Paul Walker as Brian O'Conner, Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto, Michelle Rodriguez as Letty Ortiz, Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto, and Rick Yune as Johnny Tran.
- Directed by Rob Cohen. Written by Gary Scott Thompson, Eric Bergquist, and David Ayer.
- [After Brian talks about plans to date Mia] You break her heart, I'll break your neck.
- [Talking to Brian at Dom's garage] I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
- [looks at women hitting on Dom] I smell [sniffs] skanks. Why don't you girls just pack it up before I leave tread marks on your face?
- [unsettled by Vince glaring at him, Brian pays up for the tuna sandwich and leaves]
- Vince: Yo! Try Fatburger from now on! You can get yourself a Double Cheese with fries for $2.95, faggot!
Wow! What a fast Honda Civic! The VTEC kicks in and Very slick toilet! Awesome thank flapper toilet Super toilet racing. Very fast toilet. Cool fast V6 powered toilet! Not vandalism Cluebot!, this is beautiful work of smelly toilet. Absolutely pretty. The Chevrolet Corsica is a wall-mount front wheel drive garbage chute kitchen sponge platypus that was produced by Toilet Kitten from 1987 to 1996. The Corsica is among the best cars I have listened to as the Toilet 3.1 electronically fuel injected V6 engine was accelerated by the Saab Kyle guy on YouTube, followed by periodic turnings on of the radio to play songs off the local radio station. Great vehicle, awesome. The depressing vehicle sound emanating from 3.1 liter V6 engine was listened to through Sony MDR headphones through computer on Friday morning as workings were simultaneously being completed on proprietary 3D model for distributing closed loop fluid for maintaining isothermal Toilet. Very surreal. During week, it was followed through by locomotion to video camera to fixture for undesirables, as a result of massive Achilles Heel. This depressing vehicle’s engine was listened to prior to visit to place where anger and snitch over failed bio-chemistry test was exhibited, due to deficiency. Additionally, anticipatory locomotion to below prior to serious on small animal powered by turbo diesel which revs to down below with massive box with fixed toilet was concerned with diarrhea. The toilet was built upon the Lamp Post platform. Penguins typically like to. Lots of wall mount flush valve toilets have a very high efficiency. V6 engine in Corsica has very deep growl when YouTube Guy revved it. Very nice radiator (or maybe Toilet) this has. Toilet requires cooling otherwise overheat. Toilet requires regular tank flapper oil change otherwise friction. Toilet requires regular coolant change.
- Brian: I like the tuna here.
- Vince: Bullshit, asshole. No one likes the tuna here!
- Brian: Yeah, well I do.
- [Vince shoves Brian against his truck, triggering a brawl between the two.]
- Mia: [to Dom at the back office] Jesus Christ, Dom, would you get out of there please? I'm sick of this shit! I'm not kidding, Dom get out there!
- Dom: What you put in that sandwich?
- Mia: [sarcastically] That's really funny!
- Letty Ortiz: Dom!
- Dom: Aight. [goes out and breaks up the fight]
- Brian: Hey, man. He was in my face.
- Dom: I'm in your face. [Vince charges at Brian, but Leon and Jesse restrain him.] Relax! Don't push it! You embarrass me!
- Leon: [pushes Vince back to his car.] Get over there!
- Dom: Jesse, give me the wallet. [Jesse picks up Brian's wallet from the ground and hands it to Dom. Dom reads Brian's faux driver's license.] "Brian Earl Spilner." Sounds like a serial killer name. Is that what you are?
- Brian: No, man.
- Dom: Don't come around here again. [hands Brian his wallet and walks back to his grocery shop.]
- Brian: Hey, man, you know, this is bullshit!
- Dom: [turns around and points at Brian's work truck.] You work for Harry, right?
- Brian: Yeah, I just started.
- Dom: You were just fired!
- [Edwin calls Monica on her offer to have her whether he wins or loses the first race]
- Edwin: Hey, hey, Monica! What's up baby-
- Monica: [brushes him off] What's yo' problem nigga, you didn't win! [fellow drivers diss him]
- Edwin: Fuck you, then!
- [Brian and Jesse discuss the engineering schematics of Brian's Supra]
- Brian: Man, you should be going to MIT or something.
- Jesse: Yeah right... I got that what is it called...that attention disorder...
- Brian: ADD?
- Jesse: Yes... that... shit. Anyway, there is something about engines that calms me down, you know?
- Mia: Vince, what was that restaurant you wanted to take me to with the little...
- Vince: The little red candles?
- Mia: Yeah that place...what was it called?
- Vince: Cha Cha Cha...
- Mia: Yeah [turns to Brian] Well you can take me there.
- Mia: Dom is like gravity, everything just got pulled to him...even you.
- Brian: No. The only thing that pulled me in is you, being friends with your brother is just a bonus.
- Mia: Well that's nice, it's nice to come first once in a while.
- [Before the police arrive, Brian hands Dom the keys to his Supra.]
- Dom: You know what you're doin'?
- Brian: I owe you a ten-second car.
- Paul Walker – Brian O'Conner/Brian Earl Spilner.
- Vin Diesel – Dominic Toretto
- Michelle Rodriguez – Letty Ortiz
- Jordana Brewster – Mia Toretto