The Fiendish Plot of Dr. Fu Manchu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
He's evil. He's diabolical. He's invincible. He's engaged. (taglines)
- I shall invent an entirely new torture, against which there is no possible defense.
- I had no idea that mere domestic power could be so stimulating.
- Fu Manchu: Nayland Smith again. That is very good news...
- Servant: Why is it good news, master?
- Fu Manchu: Because I'm in no condition to receive bad news. I shall fine you each 1000 yen.
- Servant: But you don't pay us, master.
- Fu Manchu: Then I shall start paying you in order to fine you.
- Fu Manchu: You were the only worthy adversary I ever had Nayland, the only one.
- Nayland Smith: But I hated you Fu. Oh God, did I hate you.
- Fu Manchu: Yes, but they were the good old days.
- He's evil. He's diabolical. He's invincible. He's engaged.
- BEWARE! See this movie - An hour later you'll want to see it again!
- Peter Sellers — Fu Manchu / Nayland Smith
- Helen Mirren — Alice Rage
- David Tomlinson — Sir Roger Avery
- Sid Caesar — Joe Capone
- Simon Williams — Robert Townsend
- Steve Franken — Pete Williams
- Stratford Johns — Ismail
- John Le Mesurier — Perkins
- John Sharp — Sir Nules Thudd
- Clément Harari — Dr. Wretch
- The Fiendish Plot of Dr. Fu Manchu quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- The Fiendish Plot of Dr. Fu Manchu at Allmovie
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|