The Final Destination
The Final Destination (2009; also known as Final Destination 4) is the fourth installment in the Final Destination series. After three years in the first three films, Death continues to hunt them. A man save his friends and other people from the disaster in the speedway, Death strikes back, in the plot of killing, in bizarre accidents.
- [About man's ability to change Death's plan.] What if we didn't change anything? What if us being here right now was the plan from the beginning?
- [While tossing his lucky coin.] Go ahead, Janet. Kiss it. It's your choice—heads or tails—but you know I like head.
- [In the final scene of the film, 50 seconds before the death of the three remaining characters.] There's a place right next to Brevig's. It just opened.
- [Samantha walks to the exit of the beauty salon.]
- Samantha: All right, boys, come on.
- [Her children do not respond as she turns to them.]
- Samantha: Let's go! Get in the car!
- [The boys obey.]
- Samantha: I've got my eye on you two.
- [As Samantha leaves, the lawnmower's rotor propels one of the shingles that her sons have thrown before. The shingle enters her head through the right eye, splattering it on her two sons. As her dead body collapses on the floor, the witnesses begin to scream.]
- [After Nick sees omens around him.]
- Lori: [to Nick] What do you think, babe?
- [Nick does not respond.]
- Lori: [to Nick] Hey, uh, space cadet, you wanna come back down to Earth? [She and Janet laugh.]
- Nick: What if we didn't change anything?
- Janet: What are you talking about?
- [The scaffold falls on the road, causing a heavy truck to swerve to the café.]
- Nick: What if us being here right now was the plan from the beginning?
- [They turn around as the truck breaks into the café and kills them.]
- Take the trip in Real D 3D
- On August 28, prepare for the 3D thrill ride everyone's dying to see!
- Just because you know it's happening, doesn't mean you'll see it coming.
- On August 28, no matter what you do or how loud you scream, Death will find you.
- Death Saved The Best For 3D
- On August 28, Death enters a new dimension: 3D.
- August 28. 3D event. No mercy. No escape. No limits.
- How will you die?
- For 10 years, one franchise reinvented Death. On August 28, Death saved the best for 3D.
- No mercy. No escape. No limits.
- Death saved... the best for last.
- On August 28, the 3D event of the Summer arrives.
- Rest in Pieces
- Bobby Campo - Nick
- Shantel VanSanten - Lori
- Nick Zano - Hunt
- Haley Webb - Janet
- Mykelti Williamson - George
- Krista Allen - Samantha
- Andrew Fiscella - Andy
- Justin Welborn - Carter