The Fly (1958 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Once it was human... even as you and I! (taglines)
- Help mee! Help mee!
- No, Helene and Andre believed in the sacredness of life. They wouldn't harm anything... not even a fly.
- You've committed murder just as much as Helene did. You killed a fly with a human head. She killed a human with a fly head.
- Helene Delambre: André wants to show you something.
- François Delambre: In the lab? Well, what is it? Flat screen?
- Helene Delambre: It's better. No more questions. Come on.
- Philippe Delambre: Why did he die?
- Francois Delambre: Well, Philippe, he died because of his work. He was like an explorer in a wild country, where no one had ever been before. He was searching for the truth. He almost found a great truth, but for one instant he was careless.
- The monster created by atoms gone wild
- She had to kill the thing her husband had become—But could she?
- If she looked upon the horror her husband had become... she would scream for the rest of her life!
- David Hedison — Andre Delambre
- Patricia Owens — Helene Delambre
- Vincent Price — Francois Delambre
- Herbert Marshall — Inspector Charas
- Kathleen Freeman — Emma
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|