The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The picture that swept the world off its feet! (taglines)
- Poor little Marguerite! Laurier is a fine fellow - but too old. Her heart yearns for youth's companionship and - romance.
- Peace has come—but the Four Horsemen will still ravage humanity—stirring unrest in the world—until all hatred is dead and only love reigns in the heart of mankind.
- In a world old in hatred and bloodshed, where nation is crowded against nation and creed against creed, centuries of wars have sewn their bitter seed, and the fires of resentment smoldering beneath the crust of civilization but await the breaking of the Seven Seals of Prophesy to start a mighty conflagration.
- Dona Luisa: Is it not enough to lead my son into wild ways without teaching my daughter the tango?
- Madriaga: Will you have the boy grow up like those glass-eyed, carrot-topped sharks of your sister's?
All taglines cut from newspaper ads advertising the 1926 reissue.
- The triumphant return of Rex Ingram's The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse with Rudolph Valentino.
- The picture that swept the world off its feet!
- Valentino's greatest romantic success.
- Rudolph Valentino — Julio Desnoyers
- Alice Terry — Marguerite Laurier
- Josef Swickard — Marcelo Desnoyers
- Virginia Warwick — Chichí
- John St. Polis — Etienne Laurier
- Alan Hale — Karl von Hartrott
- Stuart Holmes — Otto von Hartrott
- Nigel De Brulier — Tchernoff
- Encyclopedic article on The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (film( on Wikipedia
- Works related to The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (film) on Wikisource
- Media related to The Four Horsemen of the Apocalupse (film) on Wikimedia Commons
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse at Rotten Tomatoes