Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Lucy Lynskey
- Dammers: My body is a roadmap of pain. And pain has its valves
- Cyrus: You know if I wanted to get shot at everyday, I'd move my ass to Los Angeles!
- [last lines]
- Dr. Lucy Lynskey: Boy that Dammers guy, he sure looks pissed.
- Frank Bannister: [without realizing] Yeah.
- [the penny suddenly drops and Frank looks back in surprise at Lucy]
- Dr. Lucy Lynskey: Well sometimes Frank, you see when you go through a traumatic experience, it kind of alters your perception.
- Sergeant Hiles: What in the hell is going on out here?! [The ghosts all gasp and fall back into their graves] Get back in your graves!
- Frank Bannister: Aw, son of a-!
- Sergeant Hiles: Holy Jesus! Frank Bannister!
- Frank Bannister: Go ahead, I'll handle this.
[His ghost friend goes off to run ahead while Bannister stays behind]
- Sergeant Hiles: What in the hell are you doing in my graveyard?! You have been told to stay way! [pause] SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR!!!
- Frank Bannister: Yeah, well, it's a public place, Hiles.
- Sergeant Hiles: I do not like you! You cannot bring your spooks in here without MY PERMISSION!!! DISAPPEAR, SCUMBAG!!!
- Sergeant Hiles: I am not one of your shitty little emanations, Bannister! You cannot push spirits around! You are scum! Using spooks to put the Frighteners on people! THAT MAKES ME PHYSICALLY ILL!!! We got a lot of lowlifes around here! [He changes into a heavily armed soldier with two guns] And I will provide an armed responses at the first signs of trouble! They must be contained! [He starts firing his guns everywhere so that all the spirits duck back into their graves]
- Frank Bannister: Catch you later, Hiles.
- Sergeant Hiles: Hey! My tour of duty runs another 85 years! There's a piece of dirt with your name on it, Bannister! I'm waiting for you, you little maggot!
- [an Elvis statuette flies around the room during a Poltergeist appearance]
- Ray Lynskey: He's alive!
- Judge: Give it up, Frank! Death ain't no way to make a living!
- Frank Bannister: The chicken was not scary, Stuart. The chicken was stupid.
- Something has put the fear of death in the living and sent the dead running for their lives.
- No Rest for the Wicked.
- Dead yet?
- Your number's up!
- Frightening, isn't it?
- When your number's up, its up.
- Death is no way to make a living!
- Michael J. Fox as Frank Bannister
- Trini Alvarado as Dr. Lucy Lynskey
- Peter Dobson as Ray Lynskey
- John Astin as The Judge
- Dee Wallace as Patricia Ann Bradley
- Jeffrey Combs as Special Agent Milton Dammers
- Jake Busey as Johnny Charles Bartlett
- R. Lee Ermey as the ghost of Sergeant Hiles
- Chi McBride as Cyrus
- Jim Fyfe as Stuart
- Angela Bloomfield as Debra Bannister
- Troy Evans as Sheriff Walt Perry
- Julianna McCarthy as Mrs. Bradley
- Elizabeth Hawthorne as Magda Rees-Jones
- Peter Jackson (cameo) as a man with piercings
- Melanie Lynskey as a deputy, who is briefly seen standing next to Trini Alvarado's "Lucy Lynskey".