The Further Adventures of Superted
The Further Adventures of Superted is a popular 1989 series produced by Hanna-Barbera.
Phantom of the Grand Ol' Opry [1.1]
- Superted: Give up, Texas Pete! I know who i am again and The world knows who you are as well!
- Texas Pete: We'll see about that!
- Superted: Ahhhh!
Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere [1.9]
- Texas Pete: Don't mention it, Superted. Sorry if folks know, but you're going back to jail where you belong. And so is your puppy friend. [Texas Pete blows raspberries at Sparky in the bubble.]
Ruse of the Raja [1.13]
- Superted: Your higness, We've been looking for rajeash all morning. We can't find him anywhere
- Prince Pyjamarama: Ah, Well, Um, He cannot see you, and Because of our busy scadrial, I'm afraid you'll have to leave the country today.
- Superted: I can't believe he wouldn't even say goodbye.
- The Royal Herald: It is done, Your higness. I told the people that The White Tiger has stolen the little raja.
- Superted: The White Tiger? Why didn't you tell us?
- Prince Pyjamarama: Um, Because it is hopeless. In all of our history, No one has ever escaped The White Tiger. [Prince Pyjamarama blows a raspberry] Prince Pyjamarama: That's it.
- Superted: Well history's about to be rewriten. We'll help you save him, Won't we, Spotty?
- Prince Pyjamarama: Curses!
- Danny Cooksey - Superted
- Pat Fraley - Spotty
- Victor Spinetti - Texas Pete
- Frank Welker - Bulk
- Melvyn Hayes - Skeleton
- Hamilton Camp - Sparky
- Corey Burton - Dr. Frost
- Earl Boen - Mufti