The Great Flamarion
The Great Flamarion is a 1945 American black-and-white film noir about an expert marksman entertainer who falls in love with a woman and the two decide to get rid of her alcoholic husband. The film, like many films noir, is shot in flashback narrative.
- Directed by Anthony Mann. Written by Heinz Herald, Richard Weil, and Anne Wigton.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Connie Wallace: You know, no matter how fast you drink it the distilleries can still stay way ahead of you.
- Al Wallace: Yup. But by next week I'll have 'em workin nights to do it!
- Erich von Stroheim - The Great Flamarion
- Mary Beth Hughes - Connie Wallace
- Dan Duryea - Al Wallace
- Stephen Barclay - Eddie Wheeler
- Lester Allen - Tony
- Esther Howard - Cleo