The Grissom Gang
The Grissom Gang is a 1971 American period gangster film directed and produced by Robert Aldrich. The screenplay by Leon Griffiths, based on the novel No Orchids for Miss Blandish by James Hadley Chase. The cinematographer was Joseph Biroc. The cast includes Kim Darby, Scott Wilson, Tony Musante, Robert Lansing, Irene Dailey, Connie Stevens, Wesley Addy, Joey Faye and Ralph Waite.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Eddie: How come you never get your ass out of bed?
- Anna: Well, it's the place you seem to like it the most.
- The psychotic killer, the young heiress...the kidnapping that becomes a love story.
- Kim Darby - Barbara Blandish
- Scott Wilson - Slim Grissom
- Tony Musante - Eddie Hagan
- Robert Lansing - Dave Fenner
- Irene Dailey - Gladys "Ma" Grissom
- Connie Stevens - Anna Borg
- Wesley Addy - John P. Blandish
- Joey Faye - Woppy
- Ralph Waite - Mace