The Gun in Betty Lou's Handbag
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Allan Moyle. Written by Grace Cary Bickley.
She was a nobody until someone found... (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Look at this: Barry Manilow, Debbie Boone, Paul Anka in Vegas. This guy deserved to be shot.
- Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? If you're unhappy, drink. Get laid. See a shrink like normal people.
- Eight years I went to law school. Three times I took the bar. I finally get a client and my client is a lunatic.
- You can have the house, the furniture. I don't want anything. Except Scarlett. I want the fucking dog.
- Betty Lou: Why is it so hard to believe, that I might be exciting to other men? People have affairs. People have lovers. Why not me, Alex?
- Alex: Because I never did. I never had anyone but you.
- Betty Lou: You had everyone but me. You had Frank, and the boys, and the force and the bars and the games.
- Alex: You know my wife?
- Reba: Yeah.
- Alex: How do you know she like gone with the wind?
- Reba: She's a friend of mine.
- Alex: Jesus, she knows everybody. Where the hell was I?
- Reba: Well, sugar. I think that was a real good question.
- Alex: What do you mean?
- Reba: Where were you?
- She was a nobody until someone found...
- The Notoriously Hilarious Comedy!
- Penelope Ann Miller - Betty Lou Perkins
- Julianne Moore - Elinor
- Alfre Woodard - Ann Orkin
- Cathy Moriarty - Reba
- William Forsythe - Beaudeen
- Eric Thal - Alex