The Hunchback of Notre Dame II
The Hunchback of Notre Dame II is a 2002 direct-to-video sequel to the 1996 Disney animated film The Hunchback of Notre Dame. It was produced by Walt Disney Animation Japan. Directed and Produced by Ron Howard. Music Composed by Randy Newman.
- Find some! Then I will.
- I know you can.
- Yeah. Yuck.
- Now you can always see yourself through my eyes.
- I love Madellaine!
- He is not a monster and I am not your trinket.
- (to Quasimodo) You have a way with kids.
- Which one is La Fidele?
- I h-h-have to go. I'm sorry.
- A hush comes over the crowd as Madellaine begins her graceful trek.
- Quasimodo, there's more to me.
- And I love Quasimodo!
- Thank you.
- He's taken the bell underground.
- They stole it! Dad was right. Come on! We got to find out where they're taking the bell.
- You were making goo-goo eyes at your girlfriend.
- (to Phoebus) The Catacombs. He could be using the Catacombs.
- Someday you'll be ready. And when you are, you'll find her.
- Hurry, Dajli, take us to him!
- I love Esmeralda!
- Zephyr, stay close. I don't want to lose you.
- Wait a minute. A string of robberies begins the moment the circus comes to town? Coincidence? I don't think so.
- I'll let you get back to yourself.
- Oh, lovely.
- I could kiss me but I'd fall in love.
- What are you doing here?
- Oh, it's true, Captain. And it's my fault!
- You're a genius.
- Well, what if he were to have an unfortunate accident?
- All you need to do is to look pretty for him and he'll tell you what I need to know.
- We didn't have anything go missing. Except some of my hair.
- Are you there yet, the use the time, the land of belle ringer!
- Uh Oh
- [to Quasimdo and Phoebus] are right don't move, just another time for this.
- Sarousch! Did you stole la fidelle! Oh noooooooooooo! It's gone.
- [to Quasimodo, Phoebus and Djali] Please don't kill me! I used less! La fidelle is gonna be stolen! Sarousch is gonna kill me! If he finds out.
- That will be pressure. Misster Sarousch. [Whisper] Just hold on here.
- And she made everything port to london.
- [to Madelliane] I'm sorry madelliane. But I am simply can't do it.
- [Door opened] La Fidelle is gone! The belle is had been stolen.
- [To Esmeralda, Phoebus, Quasimodo, Zephyr and Madelliane] Come on move along!
- I can't have that belle ringer! I can't have the la fidelle! and I'll will be hunchback for thirty years.
- That's right, that day is tonight. [before he locks the doors]
- Sarousch: What are you doing now, my little cabbage?
- Madellaine: Practicing.
- Sarousch: Why strain yourself? Oh, did you find out where the monster keeps his bell, trinket?
- Madellaine: He is not a monster, and I am not your trinket.
- Sarousch: I mean to have that bell.
- Madellaine: I want nothing more to do with your thefts.
- Sarousch: Oh, really? And how will you survive out there, hmm? On your looks?
- Madellaine: Quasimodo sees something you don't.
- Sarousch: Oh, does he? Well, what if he were to have an unfortunate accident? [she falls off the rope into the ground, then Sarousch's gang grab her] I have to go up there with my man and do the hard way, the hunchback may get hurt.
- Madellaine: No! You can't! You-- You wouldn't.
- Sarousch: If you want him alive, then lure the bell-ringer away while I steal La Fidele. Lead him out of harm's way.
- Madellaine: [sighs] You must think I'm stupid.
- Quasimodo: Not at all. That just means you have an imagination.
- Madellaine: Do you really think so?
- Quasimodo: I do.
- Madellaine: What's your name?
- Quasimodo: Quasimodo.
- Madellaine: Well, Quasimodo, wouldn't you like to come where I can see you?
- Quasimodo: [after he and Madellaine find out that La fidele has been stolen] Did you know about this?
- Madellaine: I-I wanted to tell you, I tried.
- Quasimodo: You used me!
- Madellaine: No! Please!
- Quasimodo: [mocking Madellaine] "Which one is La Fidele?" "Let-Let's go for a walk." You never cared about me!
- Madellaine: [protesting] No, that is not true!
- Quasimodo: [storming away] You were right.
- Phoebus: Quasi, I'm sorry. [to his guards] Take her away!
- Madellaine: [chasing Quasimodo, who is still storming away back to Notre Dame] No! No, Quasi, please, just-just let me explain! [the guards capture her]
- Madellaine: Look at me! Quasimodo, just look at me! [without another word, Quasimodo slams the door]
- Djali: Hey looks at me, I didn't find them but no more ringer! [the archdeacon]
- Djali: But mmmm, I don't have any Ringers! [laughs]
- The Archdeacon: My plans are you have to trust me! [to Djali]
- Djali: You and me I something there move let's go. [without another word, The Archdeacon went down stairs]
- Madellaine: Hmm, you mean hocus their pocus? Delusion their illusion? [giggles]
- Quasimodo: Abra their cadabra?
- Djali: Hey go get madelliane, Why what did you had all alone!
- Madellaine: [to Quasimodo] Quasimodo, he means it. He'll hurt Zephyr, but I know how we can save him. Please untie me.
- Quasimodo: Why, so you can escape with Sarousch?
- Miracles Do Happen And True Love Can Come True
- Tom Hulce — Quasimodo
- Jennifer Love Hewitt — Madellaine
- Haley Joel Osment — Zephyr
- Demi Moore — Esmeralda
- Kevin Kline — Phoebus
- Michael McKean — Sarousch
- Eddie Murphy — Djali the Goat
- Elijah Wood – Professor James
- Jeff Bennett – The Archdeacon