The Indian in the Cupboard (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Indian in the Cupboard is a 1995 film based on the children's book The Indian in the Cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks. The story is about a boy who receives a cupboard as a gift on his ninth birthday. He later discovers that putting toy figures in the cupboard, after locking and unlocking it, brings the toys to life.
- The boys back home call me boohoo Boone!
- [about whisky] Not one more drop as long as I live! [sees Omri and Patrick] Ohhhhhhh, my dear sweet lord! [beat] I need a drink.
- Omri cooks? Like a woman. You are a woman!
- [before pulling the arrow out of Boone] Blood will flow. Get me husks!
- Good! I like Danger. Do you like Danger, Texas Man?
- Boone: Where may I ask, is my coffee? I always start my day with a cup of coffee.
- Omri: Okay, if you're good, I'll make you breakfast.
- Little Bear: Cook? Like a woman! You are a woman!
- Omri: Oh, please. You guys are so old fashioned.
- Boone: I'll have you know I'm a civilized man. [looks at Little Bear] Unlike some!
- Little Bear: Where do you come from?
- Boone: I come from TEXAS, Mr. Half-a-brain!
- Patrick: [about Boone and Little Bear] Don't put them together. You know; "Cowboys and Indians".
- Omri: Duh!
- Boone: Indians?
- Boone: [after Omri picks him up to stop him from shooting Little Bear] I'm tired of getting hauled around all the time! I might of known you'd take the side of that stinking savage!
- Little Bear: He smells, Omri. And he calls me a dirty savage.
- Boone: Oh, I didn't call you *dirty*. I CALLED YOU *STINKING*!
- Hal Scardino as Omri
- Litefoot as Little Bear
- David Keith as Boone
- Lindsay Course as Jane
- Richard Jenkins as Victor
- Rishi Bhat as Patrick
- Steve Coogan as Tommy Atkins
- Vincent Kartheiser as Gillon
- Nestor Serrano as Teacher
- Ryan Olson as Adiel
- Michael Papajohn as Cardassian
- Frank Welker as Special Vocal Effects