The Invasion (film)
- "Do not trust anyone."
- "Do not fall asleep."
- "Do not show emotion"
- "My husband is not my husband."
- "We'll watch over each other, make sure we don't fall asleep."
- "Something's happening. I don't know what it is, but I can feel it. Have you noticed anything? "
- "When you wake up, you'll feel exactly the same."
- "No one touches my child!"
- "We gonna do whatever it takes to get through this!"
- "Civilization is an illusion; a game of pretend. What is real is the fact that we are still animals driven by primal instincts. Civilization crumbles whenever we need it most. In the right situation, we are all capable of the most terrible crimes. Imagine a world where this was no so; imagine a world where every crisis did not result in new atrocities, where every newspaper is not full of war and violence. This is to imagine a world where human beings cease to be human." Russian Ambassador