The Invisibles (TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Invisibles is a drama from the BBC following the adventures of two retired crooks, returning to the UK after time spent abroad.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [The two Invisibles, Maurice and Syd, are climbing over the fence into a large property. Maurice is giving Syd a boost.]
- Maurice: Argh
- Syd: What?
- Maurice: I think you might've put a little weight on in the intervening years.
- Syd: It's my shoes. They've got very heavy soles.
- Syd: You never lose it.
- [Syd and Maurice are sitting in front of a very complex looking alarm system.]
- Syd: Don't worry, there isn't a car I can't drive, or an alarm I can't silence. It always comes down to two wires, without fail.
- Maurice: But which two?
- Syd: That's where all the years of experience come from Maurice.
- Maurice: Well go on then, cut it!
- Syd: All right! Eeney meeney miney...
- Maurice: NO!
- Syd: ...mo.
- [The system cuts out; Syd cut the right wire]
- Syd: I can do this with me eyes shut. See that's where you and me are different Maurice. You always expect the worst where...
- Maurice: ...you're a pathalogical optimist.