The Jungle Captive
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Harold Young. Written by Dwight V. Babcock.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Johnny, errand boy: Ah, my dear Ann! So glad to see you again after all these minutes. Twenty of them, at least.
- Ann Forrester: *Fifty* minutes, Johnny.
- Johnny, errand boy: Fifty minutes! Fifty years away from you, Ann.
- Ann Forrester: You're not flattering me Johnny. Now what have you been doing?
- Johnny, errand boy: Waiting for the specimen at Dr. Lees'.
- Ann Forrester: I could check with Dr. Lees' office nurse, you know... but I'll let it go at that.
- Johnny, errand boy: Ah, gee, thanks Ann. Dr. Lee would like to have reports quickly as possible.
- Ann Forrester: I don't think we can run another test this afternoon, Johnny.
- Johnny, errand boy: Well, that's OK with me. But if the boss wouldn't spend so much time experimenting with those rabbits, he'd get down to his own...
- Ann Forrester: That's Mr. Stendahl's business, Johnny. And if you wouldn't spend so much time running errands... Deliver this to Dr. Jackson.
- Johnny, errand boy: OK, Ann.
- Mr. Stendahl: Why do you always find it necessary to kill every time I send you for something?
- Moloch: Well, he come in and switched on the lights.
- Mr. Stendahl: Oh, I see.
- Motorcycle Cop: You Don Young?
- Don Young: Yes, sir? What's this for?
- Motorcycle Cop: Don't know, Harrigan's orders.
- Otto Kruger — Mr. Stendahl
- Amelia Ward — Ann Forrester
- Phil Brown — Don Young
- Jerome Cowan — Insp. W.L. Harrigan
- Rondo Hatton —Moloch, the brute