The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure
The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure is a 1994 direct-to-video sequel to a 1988 animated film The Land Before Time.
- Don't cry, Ducky, it's--it's all part of the Great Circle of Life.
- If we catch them ourselves, it'll show everyone that we're not babies anymore!
- You guys are all just a bunch of eggs!
- There's five of us and only two of them!
- What could go wrong?
- [repeated line] Yep yep yep.
- My tummy talk, too, [stomach growls] it say "Feed me".
- [muttering] I don't know.
- [To parents] ROAR!
- [after biting Cera]What did I do?
- I'm how they say, "eggs-hausted".
- But Ozzy, I'm tired. And I'm hungry.
- Cera: I suppose you all got the same lecture I did?
- Petrie: Me too young to wander far.
- Ducky: We are not grown up and should remember it.
- Littlefoot: There are many dangers. I should always be careful.
- Cera: Don't hang around with longnecks, big faces, and spike tails. [the others glare at her] Well, it was... mostly the same lecture.
- Topsy: [Worried] Cera?
- Petrie's Mother: Petrie?
- Ducky's Mother: Ducky, Spike!
- Littlefoot's Grandma, Littlefoot's Grandpa: Littlefoot!
- Littlefoot: It's, it's a--
- Ducky, Petrie: SHARPTOOTH!
- Cera: Sharptooth! Aaah, run!
- Ducky: This is they egg steelers!
- Petrie: Huh, what we do?!
- Cera: Run!
- Spike, Petrie, Ducky, Cera: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
- Stuzz: Where's my egg, you rotten little sprout crunchers?!
- Scott McAfee - Littlefoot
- Candace Hutson - Cera
- Heather Hogan - Ducky
- Jeff Bennett - Petrie/Ozzy
- Rob Paulsen - Spike/Strut/Chomper
- Linda Gary - Grandma
- Kenneth Mars - Grandpa
- John Ingle - Narrator/Cera's Father
- Tress MacNeille - Mother Maiasaur