The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water
The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water is a 2002 animated film and the ninth film in The Land Before Time series. It was produced and directed by Charles Grosvenor, with the last time they would use the soundtrack composed by James Horner. During the year this was released, Universal brought back on DVD, for the first time, two of the previous Land Before Time films; The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure and The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving.
- Littlefoot: [regarding the rain] I wish it would stop.
- Grandma Longneck: Oh, Littlefoot. It will stop; it always does. [lightning threshes through the sky] Although I'm beginning to have my doubts.
[as Littlefoot drinks water, Mo blows bubbles onto his face, in the form of a beard. He then moves his own head through the remaining bubbles, and rises to show Littlefoot]
- Mo: Now Mo have bubble face, too!
- Cera: [panicking over the cab on her horn] Let go, let go, let go!!!
- Mo: [rapid squeaking. The crab lets go...]
- Littlefoot: Wow. Good going, Mom!
- Petrie: Me want to learn to squeak like that! It sure come in handy!
- Ducky: What did you say to it, Mo?
- Mo: [repeats the squawking]
- Cera: Uh, right. Which means?
- Mo: Let go!
- Cera: Oh, well. Yeah! I knew that!
- Mrs. Mama: [realizing the gang are not a threat to her eggs] Why, you're not much more than babies yourselves!
- Cera: Not much more than babies? Why I'm practically all grown up!