The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I do not like swarming leaf gobblers. Oh, no, no, no.
- Spike, pay attention. You're supposed to be sad like the rest of us!
- I do not mind finding food. I do not want to be food.
- I don't want to live with a bunch of three-horns. They're too bossy.
- This is like waiting for your hatch day. It never seems to get any closer.
- He's a sharp tooth! We're not his family! We're his diet!
- Okay, Petrie go... [he's grasped onto a tree so hard his claws are embedded in the trunk; even though he tries to let go of the tree] ...but first, Petrie need help!
- Friends no fight. Petrie not like!
- If you're going to be seasick, please let Aunt Elsie know so she could duck?
- And now I'm all grown up!
- Grandpa: When the bright circle rose today, the Great Valley was a paradise. And now, the great night circle looks down on a wasteland. [about the Great Valley] I am afraid, it could be a long time, before there is enough green food again in our beloved valley to sustain us.
- Cera's Father: As much as I don't like to agree with the long neck, I'm afraid he's right.
- Cera: [to Petrie] What is your problem?!
- Petrie: Sh...SHARPTOOTH...! THAT SWIMS!
- Cera: Are you crazy...?! Aaaaaaaaaaaah!
- Littlefoot: Cera!
- Cera: [looks like to the Cretoxyrhina a prehistoric shark; which is called by the nickname "Swimming Sharptooth"] Swimming Sharptooth! Aaaaaaaaah!
- Ducky: I will miss Cera, Littlefoot and Petrie.
- Petrie: Me no miss Ducky. Me no miss Spike neither.
- Ducky: Maybe I will not miss you either! Hmph!
- Petrie: Shh! Nobody have to miss nobody. Littlefoot has a plan! Come on!
- Petrie: Me hope they find us before something else does.
- Ducky: Something else? Like what?
- [they fall into a giant footprint]
- Petrie: Like whatever made this!
- Ducky: I am so hungry, my tummy is rumbling.
- Petrie: Me hear it.
- Ducky: That is not my tummy. That is an...Earthshake!
- Littlefoot: [as everyone's hiding under a rock from the sharp tooth] I don't think he can reach us.
- Ducky: [the sharp tooth lifts the rock] I do not agree.
- Cera's Father: This is all your fault, long-neck! My daughter is gone, and I blame that boy of yours!
- Grandpa: Littlefoot? Why?
- Cera's Father: Because... well, I have to blame somebody, don't I?
- Littlefoot: [as Petrie is covering his eyes, perched on a branch] Petrie, what are you doing up there?
- Petrie: Me try to stay as far away from big water as me can.
- Littlefoot: At least we're safe from the swimming sharp tooth.
- Cera: [Distant roar of a sharptooth on the island] Yeah, I'd much rather be eaten by the one that walks.
- Littlefoot: So, you like it here?
- Chomper: It's okay. There's not much food.
- Cera: Till now!
- Chomper: [about his parents] I'm sure they'll like you.
- Cera: How? Rare, medium, or well done?
- Littlefoot: Chomper?
- Chomper: Yup. It's me!
- All: [Everyone glad] Chomper!
- Chomper: I don't think it's safe for you guys to be here. My dad can smell you.
- Petrie: Us smell bad?
- Chomper: No, uh... He thinks you smell good.
- Petrie: That's even worser!
- Littlefoot: What did she tell you?
- Chomper: She told me not to play with my food.
- Littlefoot: Ducky? Where'd she go?
- Cera: [to Chomper] You didn't have a mid-morning snack when we weren't watching, did you?
- Elsie: [telling the kids her story] So there I was swimming along and minding my own business. It was, until I saw this very distinguished old long neck on the beach. Quite how surprised I was!
- Littlefoot: [refers to the longneck that Elsie is talking about; and it turns out Elsie was talking about his grandfather] That's my grandpa.
- Elsie: Is he now? So that's where you get your good looks!
- [Everyone else laughs.]
- Elsie: [continues her story] Oh, I was right taken with him, I was. If only he had flippers, then we'd make quite a pair swimming about in the sea. [finishes her story]
- Cera: Oh, I hate the sea.
- Elsie: Do you, dearie? Now that's a shame. Because it is quite the loveliest place to live.
- Brandon LaCroix - Littlefoot
- Anndi McAfee - Cera
- Aria Noelle Curzon - Ducky
- Jeff Bennett - Petrie / Mr. Clubtail
- Rob Paulsen - Spike
- Cannon Young -Chomper
- Kenneth Mars - Grandpa Longneck
- Miriam Flynn - Grandma Longneck
- Tress MacNeille - Ducky's Mother / Petrie's Mother
- Christina Pickles - Elsie
- Thomas Dekker - Littlefoot (singing voice)
- John Ingle - Narrator
- Howard McGillin - Cera's father
- Susan Sarandon - Littlefoot's mother
- Holly G.Frankel - Cera's mother
- Danny Mann - Giganotosaurus (uncredited)