The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire
[shows planets in space and Petrie starts to narrate]
- Petrie: Long, long time ago, when little blinky lights in big darkness even more shiny, when great night circle real smooth - not pockety like now. When whole world very different. Back then, there no threehorn, no longneck - not even sharptooth! No, only one type animal, which fill sky with mighty screech and big flappy sound. This most smart, most brave and handsome creature to ever rule world. The fliers!
- Cera: *What!* Hold it right there! That's not even *close* to the way it happens.
[Littlefoot tells about the bright light he saw last night]
- Littlefoot: It - it flew real low and it shined like the bright circle - only blue and it made a crackling sound, like, like fire in the trees.
- Brown spiketail: Look here, nobody else saw this thing, how do you explain that?
- Littlefoot: I - I don't know. I guess, everybody was asleep. You believe me, don't you grandpa?
- Grandpa: Of course I believe in you, Littlefoot - but er, erm...
- Littlefoot: But what?
- Grandpa: Perhaps the flying rock you was only seemed different. Perhaps you were still a little sleepy. Or maybe it was something you saw in a dream - isn't that also possible?
- Littlefoot: I - I guess so, only...
- Rainbow Face #1: It's always like this, isn't it?
- Rainbow Face #2: Yes, if they don't see it with their own eyes, it doesn't exist... What limited thinking.
- Cera's Dad: *Quiet!* You're not from around here, are you?
- Rainbow Face #2: You might say that.
- Cera's Dad: Then let me tell you, how things work in these parts.
- Rainbow Face #1: Oh, please do.
- Rainbow Face #2: This should be *fasinating*.
- Cera's Dad: Number one: a flying rock is a flying rock. Number two: fire can't be cold. And number three: there is nothing beyond the mysterious beyond!
- Rainbow Face #1: You sure?
- Cera's Dad: Yes, and I'm sure I don't want any ratty rainbow faces, filling our young ones' heads with rubbish!