The Land Before Time VIII: The Big Freeze
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Land Before Time VIII: The Big Freeze is a 2001 film and the eighth film in The Land Before Time series. It is paired with Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Beethoven's 4th, and Balto II: Wolf Quest.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Mr. Thicknose: [Mr. Thicknose is struggling to keep up with Littlefoot, Cera and Petrie] Children... wait up, please. I'm not as young as I used to be.
- Cera: He's not as young as anybody used to be.
- Littlefoot: How could things get any worse?
- [in a driving, loud blizzard in the next slide]
- Cera: You *had* to ask, didn't you?
- Tippy: Fun, fun, fun!
- Mr. Thicknose: Well, uh, uh, I've never known this to happen in the Great Valley, in all my years.
- Lambeosaurus: So, why is it happening now?
- Ankylosaurus: This stuff is horrible. It's EVERYWHERE.
- Mr. Threehorn: I'll say, it's SO slippery. I almost couldn't make it up the hill from my nest.
- Corythosaurus: Yeah. He slid backwards RIGHT into my nose.
- Cera: Ha-ha. It was really funny.
- Littlefoot: See? White sparkles from the sky, just like I told you.
- Ducky's Mom: I'm sorry this happened. Not all of us want you to go.
- Tippy's Mom: We'll be all right. We're wanderers.
- [they both look]
- Tippy's Mom: I-I don't know quite how to ask this, but would he...
- Ducky's Mom: What?! Why, no, I'm sure he wouldn't. I-I mean, we're his family.
- [Tippy licks Spike, then Spike licks Tippy, laughing]
- Ducky's Mom: [Sighs] I'll ask him. [walks down, then Tippy runs to Tippy again] Do you want to go with them, Spike?
- Spike: Huh?
- Ducky's Mom: We'll understand, if you do. Ducky and I just want what's best for you.
- [Tippy hugs Tippy's Mom, then Spike shakes his head]
- Ducky: If it is SO hard to figure out, I will do it for you. Go, go, GO! [walks away]